Our status page product started last year as an experiment. We built a status page product in a hurry over weekends, and to our surprise, it gained a lot of traction. People were using it and giving us feedback, which helped us improve the product over time. And this year, we're thrilled to announce that we have great things planned for our status page product!
The new revamped dashboard is part of a larger plan for our status page product. Here's a quick gist of the multiple releases.
- Phase 1 - ✅ Revamp dashbhoard, make it easier for users to manage their status pages
- Phase 2 - Personalise your status page including headers, footers, favicons, etc.
- Phase 3 - Automate status page incident trigger, communications, and incident resolution as well
- Phase 4 - Multi subscription options. Allow your users to subscribe to status pages using our API, Phone number, Slack, and you will also be able to connect your twitter account (see Spotify's twitter a/c as an example)
Today, we are excited to announce release of Phase 1 - a complete revamp of our dashboard. The team has been working hard to completely revamp the dashboard to make it much easier to use. We've listened to your feedback and incorporated a ton of bug fixes to ensure a more reliable status page experience for you and your subscribers.
- You will notice that the new UI is much simpler, leaner, and easier to navigate. This makes it easier for you to manage your status page and keep your subscribers up-to-date.
- We've added access control for admins to manage their users. This means you can easily assign roles and permissions to different team members and have better control over who can access and modify your status page.
- We've introduced a whole new planned maintenance feature. With this upgrade, you can now schedule up to 15 notifications to be sent to your subscribers in advance of a maintenance window. This ensures that your subscribers are always informed and reduces the likelihood of any surprises or misunderstandings.
- We've made it even easier for you to communicate with your subscribers during an incident. You can now send quick updates to an ongoing incident, keeping your subscribers in the loop and reducing the load on your support team.
- And last but not least, we've made it possible for you to manage your status page using our API. This means that you can integrate our status page product with your existing tools and workflows, making it even easier to manage and update your status page.
But that's not all! We have even more exciting plans for the future of our status page product.
We're really excited about these future plans and hope you are too! We believe that these upgrades will help you provide even better communication with your subscribers, keep them informed, and ultimately build trust and loyalty with them. Stay tuned for more updates and features coming soon!